TIMING OF OUR LOVE

Saturday, June 30, 2012

It comes to weekend finally

I can have 2 days off & rest


Will be going to celebrate Biii's bro's birthday at The Ship tomorrowLong time never gather together ady, I guess ... After working, I start to love Saturday and even appreciate every second and minutes on Saturday and Sunday...Saturday is the only day I can meet with my Biii, although we meet on every Friday also...


That's just a short while as compared to Saturday...Thus, I will more to appreciate the time we spend together on Saturday Finally, I realise, why those who are working love weekend so much...


That's the reason!!!


A bit stress from working stuff as I got to do a full tax comp for a companyThe first time I need to handle everything by myself, that is the reason why I feel so stress !!! =(However, I spend only two days to finish everything and passed it back to my senior to reviewIf there is any mistake, then I need to amend again :(I hope that is no mistake and everything is PERFECT!!!

Tired !

But, I don't feel like wanna to sleep ...

No comments:

Post a Comment