TIMING OF OUR LOVE

Monday, June 25, 2012

Done the "renovation" for my blog

It is a new design and layout now

Sometimes is too lazy to blog


Now, I'm trying my best to update my blog as frequent as possible

It has been already the forth week I'm having my internship in EY

I'm getting used to the life right now...

However, I still wish to have a relaxing holiday =)


Biii is not having trainning like me right now

He is just staying at home and enjoying his holiday...

He works as a promoter during weekends only


That's why I will be very lonely at home even during weekends

Fortunately, he just works 4 hours...we still manage to arange our time to meet with each other

Otherwise, I will miss him badly =(


Every weekends, I spend my time fully by allocating my saturday to Biii and sunday is allocated to my lovely family...This is how I spend my weekends...


Today is Monday again, I dislike ~~~ Monday Blue

Do you???



No comments:

Post a Comment